Try our bulk Jerrycans with dispenser pumps, great for saving plastic waste and busy users.
The 650g is ideal for catering kitchens, it’s recyclable, easy to squeeze and the runny honey
consistency means it drizzles on the food effortlessly. Customers love the 340g squeezy and
the 330g glass bottle which are perfect for retail or on tables front of house.
- The Best on Pepperoni Pizza!
- It’s Fab with Chicken
- Yummy with Stir-fry
- Gorgeous as a BBQ Glaze
- Delish as an appetiser dip
- Popular Pasta like Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pairing with cheeses like halloumi
- Seafood, salmon and prawns
- Roasted veggies and dressing salads
- Even Bacon butties, sandwiches, wraps and halloumi fries…
Stay tuned on our Instagram to find out what recipes make chilli honey sauce so special.
WITH CHILLI HONEY
- The Classic Pepperoni or Nduja,
- Spicy Salami, Fennel Sausage and Air-dried Meats
- Robust Parmesan & Blue Cheeses
- Creamy Mozzarella, Mascarpone & Burrata
- always add to pizzas fresh out of the oven!
Starters & Sides | Pizza Menu
- Delicious Drizzle & Dip for garlic bread as a starter
- Addictive Dough Balls smothered in melting cheeses
EASY TO DRIZZLE
It’s runny honey consistency means it’s easier to use in the kitchen and more fun to drizzle and dip.
PREMIUMISE YOUR PIZZA
Customers love the sweetness of honey and heat of Cayenne so much they keep asking for more
CREATES AN EYE-CATCHING GLAZE…
seeing is believing as your drizzle over cheese and fill pepperoni boats!
HOT HONEY IS A GROWING TREND
With Pizza Restaurants British consumers love the SWEET-HEAT of Chilli Honey Sauce as they are increasingly looking for tastier ways of drizzling heat on their food.
Available for the hospitality sector through some fantastic National distributors in the U.K.